Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happily ever (before and) after: Abby's Updated Ombré ♕

Dears and dolls, meet Abby.

SHUTUP, gorgeous always no matter what anytime UGH.

So I'd been wanting to overhaul darling Abby's old and overgrown ombré for quite some time.   The newest upgrade for ombré lovers is all about the blending and transition of color.  I'm dying for less drama between the roots and ends.  It can still be a strong, trendy look...just not so obvious.

AFTER:




Foils: 9.32 30 vol, lightener at hairline.
Gloss with: DiaRichess 2 parts 9.03, 1 part 9.3, 1 part 8

xoxoxoxooxo
Meghan

J. Henry Salon
127 Middle Street
Portland, Maine
(207) 358-7555

5 comments:

  1. I agree with the ombre thing! Love that it blends more in the after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!!
    I really enjoy it!!

    Kisses from Berlin
    Julia


    www.geeksndfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those hair, are just perfect over you!!
    I invite you to visit and follow if you like, my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it.
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's difficult to achieve...very awesome.

    ReplyDelete