Thursday, October 25, 2012

Reader Participation: Roll Recreations!

So a couple weeks back we all read about victory rolls, yes?  And we also all know how absurdly AMAZING my beautiful friends are, correct?

Well here's another slap of spectacular across my face:

MAMAWOLF, love you.
And holy rolls, Jordan rocks them big and bold!

Another forever best, Chelsea Brown
vintage pomp pony with a gorgeous
deep side part,
WHAT?!

In other news!
I'm happy to report that my schedule at J. Henry Salon is filling up quickly, especially with the fast approaching holiday season.  So start thinking of ideas to spruce your dos, and I'll be sure to do the same!  Hint hint: stay tuned for the next bang theory!

BUT OMG ITS ONLY 4 WEEKS TIL THANKSGIVING.
Call soon to book your appointment, babes.  I can't wait to see you all!

LOVE YOU,
Meg

J. Henry Salon
127 Middle Street
Portland, Maine
(207)358-7555

No comments:

Post a Comment