Friday, January 25, 2013

┼ 6 :: 13 ┼

#6 of the 13 HAIR CHALLENGES FOR 2013 is BY FAR my fave.
Inspired by Herve Leger's spring '13 casual-chic half-braided style seen at NYFW.



I wish for someday my hair to be as beautiful as that first featured mane above.  Surprisingly this half-braided treat works on most braidable hairlengths.   If you can't french braid very well, simply pull your solo braid across as far as it can go.  Secure with bobby pins with plenty of hair from the other side to veil your ends.  Mine came out much better the second time I tried it, treating it more like a cornrow than a french.  But here's a pic of the first until I do it again!


How have you been liking the CHALLENGE so far?
Any looks your looking to try?
See you soon!

xoxo
MEG

J. Henry Salon
127 Middle Street
Portland, Maine
(207)358-7555

No comments:

Post a Comment